HSRV90 heavy-duty skeleton rock bucket, 91.5″ width, 42.9″ depth, 21.5″ height, 21 tines (including sides), 4″ spacing between tines, 1/2″ steel construction, 800 lbs, greater than 1800lbs preferred loader capacity. Built with a universal mount to fit most skid steer loaders. Mounting frame complies with ISO 24410 and SAE J2513 standards.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 4″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge located at center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.
- V50 Skeleton Rock Bucket with 3/8″ steel construction and 3″ tine spacing available.
Manufacturer / Location Info
|Location||New Holland Centerville|
|Address||5064 US 40 W Centerville, IN 47330|