New 2015 FR850 self-propelled forage harvester with 348 rental hours. This has never been retailed and will come with standard factory warranty upon purchase.
New Holland has been at the forefront of the forage harvesting sector for over half a century with a whole host of pioneering industry firsts that have revolutionized the way you harvest today, including the first ever self-propelled forage harvester! New Holland married industry-leading chopping performance to outstanding operator comfort and added superior control with the Intellivew IV monitor. Significantly improved capacity and productivity result from better crop flow and new engines. All this is wrapped up in a sleek, tapered design which has New Holland written all over it.
– Ultimate Capacity – New Holland knows that throughput is king where forage harvesters are concerned, and that you measure in tons per hour. The largest cutterhead in the business offers exceptionally high levels of inertia, and when combined with lots of cutting space, throughput and accuracy are guaranteed.
– Superior Harvest Quality – The industry’s widest crop channel from feedrolls to spout flipper means a thin, controlled crop mat for best-in-class chop quality. HydroLoc feedroll drive technology guarantees constant chop length independent of throughput and crop type. When combined with uniform kernel cracking from the most efficient crop processor around, you’ve got the ingredients for chopping the highest quality cattle feed.
– Lower Operating Costs – Thanks to the new Tier 4B engines with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and HI-eSCR technology, fuel consumption is optimized and reduced from previous model engines. Also, Advanced MetaLoc technology protects your FR from damaging metal. Lastly, the patented Variflow system can be changed from corn to hay position in under 2 minutes without the need for tools, saving you time and earning you money.
– Absolute Driving Pleasure – Skilled forage harvester operators are hard to find. The FR offers a first-class operating environment to make them want to stay. A new armrest of ergonomic excellence combined with the ultra-wide Intelliview 4 color touchscreen monitor keeps all operating parameters at your fingertips.
– FPT Vector 20 diesel engine with 768hp net / 824hp max
– Power Cruise II System – automatically adapts engine and ground speed in relation to actual load for fuel savings of up to 15%
– 4 feed-rolls / 33.9″ feed opening width
– MetaLoc metal detection system – brings feedrolls to a halt within 300 milliseconds should metal be detected
– 2×10 cutterhead with corn knives, which are thinner with a steeper chopping angle than the grass knives to cut more efficiently
– Double H&F Drive – Separate drive system for headers- allows independent speed adjustment of headers vs. feedrolls
– Adjust-O-Matic Automatic Knife Sharpening – Patented system allows you to sharpen knives and adjust the shearbar from the comfort of the cab
– Heavy Duty Crop Processor – hardened chrome rolls with 99/126 staggered tooth count and a 30% speed differential
– Air Compressor – Includes 3 outlets plus air hose and wand
– 100gal Water/Inoculant Tank – includes variable rate pump and steps to access the service area
– Camera kit
– Cutterhead and crop processor removal tool kits
– 317gal fuel tank / 52gal DEF tank
– 4WD with 900/60 R32 front / 600/65 R28 rear tires
– Deluxe cab package with cloth adjustable, air suspension seat, automatic climate control system
Immerse yourself in the OnBoard 360 New Holland virtual reality experience, jump in the cab of a FR Forage Cruiser and see it in action, firsthand for yourself:
Manufacturer / Location Info
|Location||New Holland Rochester|
|Address||1260 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975|