The Kuhn Knight 2044 ProPush box spreader is designed with simplicity in mind. The hydraulic push-type design means no apron chains, fewer moving parts, faster unloading, dependable service and long life. The ProPush will haul and spread solid materials from dairies and feedlots, including gutter manure, yard scrapings, bedding pack and feedlot manure.
This spreader features an all-steel welded box construction, solid poly floor and sides, piggyback hydraulic cylinders and removable beaters. Along with the rugged, durable build, this spreader can accommodate horizontal or vertical beaters and will set the standard for solid material spreading. The VertiSpread vertical beaters can spread a high volume of material quickly while still providing a consistent 25-30ft spread pattern.
A Few Key Features:
- Multiple Beater Options – Horizontal or vertical beaters can be removed or installed easily for stockpiling by removing a few bolts. This is more convenient than removing beaters on a competitive spreader with welded panels.
- Fast Unloading Capability – This unique piggyback hydraulic cylinder design provides smooth and uniform travel through the entire stroke and rapid cylinder retraction when spreading is complete. The cylinders are completely protected by a structural tube. This stops manure from falling directly onto the cylinder helping prevent premature seal failure.
- Friction-Resistant Floor & Sides – The solid poly floor and polylam sides reduce friction and promote self-cleaning to help prevent material buildup on the inside of the spreader. Floors and sides come with a 10-year limited warranty.
- 440cu. ft. capacity
- 28,500lbs max load capacity
- 63″ loading height
- 71″ inside box width
- 1000 PTO
- 2 vertical beaters
- High float tandem axle
- 16.5L x 16.1 implement tires
- 356″ overall length
- 115″ overall width
- Weighs approx. 9,440lbs
- 140hp minimum tractor required
Manufacturer / Location Info
|Location||New Holland Logansport|
|Address||2079 Stoney Pike Logansport, IN 46947|