HydraBox hydraulic-push box spreaders from New Holland are built for simplicity, easy maintenance and years of productive performance. These spreaders uniformly spread solid and semi-solid manure, poultry litter, bedding material, soil amendments, mulch and compost. With a 425-bushel (heaped) capacity and lower side height, the 425V is perfect for medium-sized beef and dairy producers who load material using a skid steer or small wheel loader.
A Few Key Features:
- Fast Unloading – unlike traditional floor chain and slat spreaders, HydraBox spreaders use a staggered, twin-cylinder pushing system for fast, smooth unloading of materials. It’s a much simpler design with fewer moving parts, with no apron chains that can stretch or wear.
- Spread as wide as 30ft – Patent-pending vertical beaters spread material wide and thin – great for top dressing active hay fields or no-till applications. The vertical beater module removes easily for stockpiling manure and poultry litter. The vertical beater design allows you to spread material as wide as 30ft.
- Built to Last – Acid-resistant, solid virgin poly floors and sides are strong and reduce friction, allowing loads to move more easily, and provide thorough cleanout, especially in freezing conditions.
- 425 heaped bushel capacity
- 282 cu / ft struck capacity
- 31sec unload rate (at 15gpm)
- 8,000lbs hub capacity
- Removable beater assembly
- 540 PTO speed
- Weighs approx. 9,260lbs
- 120hp minimum tractor required with 2 remotes
Manufacturer / Location Info
|Location||New Holland Tri-County|
|Address||2675 S State Road 1 Bluffton, IN 46714|