New 2016 New Holland SP.300C spreader with 50 demo hours. This 300hp chassis model provides top-of-the-line precision, control and comfort for mid- and large-acreage operations.
The new combo chassis model allows you to quickly switch between Combo Dry and/or Combo Liquid (ordered separately) spinner system for all-season versatility. The SP.300 features rugged, heavy-duty construction and a simplicity of design that makes them easy to repair, maintain and operate.
Mechanical drive transfers more power to the ground, provides faster ground speeds, and a single-pass cooling system increases operational efficiency. While other machines draw progressively warmer air through each cooling module, the radiators and cooling modules of Guardian rear boom sprayers are stacked so each module receives cool air for maximum efficiency.
- 300hp Cummins 6.7L Tier 4B engine
- Hydraulic front-wheel assist
- Mechanical rear drive
- Speed range up to 45.8mph
- New Leader G4 stainless steel bed with MultApplier to spread more than 1 product
- 134 cu. ft. / 4.35 ton capacity in large bin, 100cu. ft. / 3.25 ton capacity in small bin
- Spread material as wide as 100’ at rates of 50 to 1,100lbs / acre
- Deluxe cab
- Raven Viper IV display, autoguidance ready
- Electrical tarp
- Hydraulic axle adjustment
- 120gal fuel / 15gal DEF tank capacity
- Michelin 380/90R46 tires
- Weighs 9,620lbs
Manufacturer / Location Info
|Location||New Holland Rochester|
|Address||1260 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975|