New 2021 Kubota Z726X-60 zero turn lawn mower. Raising the standard for turf care professionals, the new Z726X is engineered to deliver superior results day in and day out. Power by Kawasaki’s industry proven FX 801 engine and propelled by the Parker HTG14 transmission, together put more torque and power on the ground where it’s needed. Maximize mowing performance with the fully welded, 60″ deck constructed of seven gauge steel, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
– Kawasaki FX801 air-cooled V-Twin gas engine with 25.5hp
– Parker Torqpact GT14 1-HST G rotor type transmission
– 11.2mph max forward / 5.6mph max reverse speed
– 1-5″ cutting height with 1/4″ increments
– 6″ deck depth
– 3 blades with 18,100fpm blade tip speed
– Rigid anti-scalp rollers
– 11.6gal fuel tank capacity
– Foldable ROPS
– 83.9″x73.8″x48.3″ (LxWxH) overall dimensions with ROPS folded
– Weighs approx. 1,232lbs
Attachments that can be purchased separately include a grass catcher, LED light kit, operator controlled discharge chute, hitch kit, maintenance lift kit, seat suspension kit and mulch kit.