New 2021 Kuhns MFG 510F bale grabber. The 510F picks up the bales 4 wide and 2 long, plus a third tie row with two bales turned sideways, using 22 teeth on 5 bars. It can handle 14×18″ and 16×18″ bales 32″- 38″ long with no adjustments.
Kuhns 510F Features:
– The square dimensions of this pack allow for cross-stacking
– Group can be picked up from the tie row end or the opposite end to enable cross-stacking
– The low weight requirement for the grabber allows for the use of a smaller loader.
– Perfect hay tool to go with the Kuhns 10-bale accumulator.
– 510F Working Dimensions: 90″ L x 72″ W
– 510F Weight: 740 lbs
– Loader with at least 1700lb lift capacity*
– One set of remotes
*Lift capacity is an estimate based on an average bale weight of 40-50 pounds. However, it is up to the individual to determine their specific loader requirements.