New 2021 New Holland Discbine 313 center-pivot mower conditioner with the drawbar swivel hitch option. Center-pivot Discbines are redefining the disc mower-conditioner industry by taking mowing performance to new levels. The 13′ Discbine 313 is designed with increased durability and features that lead to cleaner cutting, more efficient crop flow, and smoother, more effective conditioning. Along with the best disc cutting performance, get the piece of mind with a 1-year base warranty and 3-year MowMax II cutterbar warranty (1st year included in the base warranty).
– MowMax II Large-Disc Cutterbar: True modular cutterbar with ShockPRO hubs. If you hit a foreign object in the field, the ShockPRO hub absorbs the shock of the impact before damaging drive components. Compared to the original MowMax, the MowMax II features larger gears, bearings and interconnecting shafts, and big 24.3in. discs, offering maximum durability. A larger disc diameter allows for closer cutting with less cutterbar tilt for consistent cutting height without scalloping.
– QuickMax Blade-Changing System: Change your blades quickly without unscrewing any bolts! Time is precious when you’re making hay, and the new QuickMax system allows you to quickly change damaged knives or flip an entire set so you’re back clean-cutting quickly.
– Chevron Rubber Intermeshing Rolls: Gentle chevron rubber intermeshing rolls provide full stem crimping and cracking with a scrubbing action while handling high-feed-value leaves delicately, making it the ultimate solution for alfalfa and clover.
– 13′ 0″ cutting width
– MowMax II cutterbar with ShockPRO hubs
– 8 discs with 2 knives per disc
– 2-10 degrees tilt angle
– 0.79″ – 2.70″ cutting height
– Chevron intermeshing rubber rolls with 125″ length and 10.4″ diameter
– 10′ swath width
– 3′ – 8′ windrow width
– 1000rpm PTO with slip clutch driveline protection and overrunning clutch assembly at rear of PTO shaft
– Center pivot straight hitch tongue
– Drawbar swivel hitch for maximum turning performance with zero driveline wrap-up
– 90hp PTO tractor minimum required with 2 remotes (1,500psi), ASAE Cat II or III drawbar, Cat III 3-point hitch, and 7-pin electrical connector for transport lights
– Up to 20mph max recommended safe travel road speed
– 13′ 4″ W x 26′ 5″ L x 7’5″ H transport dimensions
– 19′ 7″ W x 22′ 0″ L x 6’7″ H operating dimensions
– Weighs approx. 6,275lbs