New 2021 New Holland Workmaster 40 tractor with a 140TL loader and hydrostatic transmission. Workmaster series tractors are rugged, economical tractors that tackle tough chores, from loading and mowing to rotary cutting and clearing snow.
– Reliable Performance with Quality Construction: The 40 horsepower engine has a cast-iron block and heavy-duty internal components years of dependable, trouble free-performance.
– Automatic Tier 4B Emissions System: Workmaster tractors meet Tier 4B Final emissions requirements with no operator requirement to add fluids or stop operation like some competitive models.
– More Speed Choices: The 3-range hydrostatic transmission makes operation easy with two foot pedals – one for forward, one for reverse. It takes the hassle out of jobs like mowing, loading or moving snow.
New Holland Workmaster 40 Equipment Specs:
– 3-cylinder Tier 4B Final engine with 32hp PTO / 40hp max
– 3-range hydrostatic transmission with 2 pedals (one forward / one reverse) and cruise control
– 14.8mph max forward travel speed
– Mechanical rear differential lock
– 1 rear remote with 8.2gpm implement pump
– Independent 540 rear PTO
– Cat 1 three-point hitch with fixed link ends, telescopic stabilizers, 1,808lbs lift capacity at ball ends
– 7.4gal fuel capacity
New Holland 140TL Loader Specs:
– 1,500lbs lift capacity (bucket pivot pin, 1500mm height)
– 1,100lbs lift capacity (500mm forward, max height)
– 2,700lbs breakout force (bucket pivot pin)
– 1,900lbs breakout force (500mm forward)
– 3.8 sec. raising time / 1.7 sec. lowering time
– 91.5″ max lift height (under level bucket)
– 64″ clearance with bucket dumped