- Norden Mfg.’s most popular model
- Bales arranged flat with their string side down, 4 bales wide/2 bales long
- Handles bales from 32” to 38” in length
- 10-bale grouping is well-suited for small farms, compatible with a smaller loader because its lighter weight is under the maximum weight requirement of a grabber
- Bundles fill a 7.5’ wagon from one side to the other, and the tie row allows for cross-stacking with the KN510F Tie-Grabber or the 510F Grabber, making loads more stable on wagons and in trucks
- Bundle dimensions are 64”- 76” wide by 82”- 94” long
Bale Configuration: 4 Bales Wide and 2 Bales Long + Tie Row of 2 (Sideways)
Bundle Dimensions: 64″ to 76″ Wide and 82″ to 94″ Long
Required Loader Capacity: 2240 lbs.
Working Length: 18 ft. 10 in.
Working Width: 7 ft. 10 in.
Working Height: 10 ft. 1 in.