Woods’ latest series of Rotary Tillers are durable and simple to maintain. Precision engineering, top quality materials, and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques make them a high-quality, affordable, and productive tool for a wide variety of tilling tasks.
Why choose a Woods Rotary Tiller?
- Woods’ innovative double flange design strengthens blade support and simplifies maintenance.
- Fixed offset tiller width covers tire tracks with each pass. Sturdy tubular integrated parking stand ensures easy storage and hook-up.
- Robust gear-driven side drive provides years of reliable service and requires far less maintenance than chain-driven units.
- Tapered tailgate removes furrow for a finished seedbed.
- Woods 3-year input gearbox warranty includes seals.
- Heat-treated, C-shaped tines penetrate deep, even in thick residue and loose, compacted or rocky soil.
- Fixed offset tiller width covers tire tracks with each pass.
- Adjustable skid shoes provide easy depth control.