NEW 2022 KINZE 3605 PLANTER
Outfitted with split row units, the 3605 is uniquely suited as a dedicated 15″ soybean planter, along with the versatility to plant crops in 30″ rows. Equipped with dry or liquid fertilizer, bulk fill or row unit hoppers, True Rate vacuum or mechanical meters, hydraulic or ground contact drive, and other options, the 3605 can be built as unique as the way you farm.
• Improved durability, longer wear life, and lower cost of ownership from 05 Series row unit upgrades.
• Exceptional seed handling capabilities with upgraded bulk fill entrainer — up to 11 different crops.
• 99% accuracy at speeds up to 8 mph, as field conditions allow, with the True Rate vacuum meter.
• Consistent seed depth control with the durable True Depth hydraulic down force system.
• Follow rolling terrain with a 3-section pivot fold frame with 14 degrees of wing flex.
• Reduced pinch row compaction with 80 bushel bulk fill seed capacity with a hydraulic weight transfer system.
• Fewer stops with an 80 bushel bulk fill hopper; scale optional.
• Narrow transport and easy serviceability achieved with double frame, lift and pivot folding frame design.
• Efficient fertilizer application with up to 600 gallons of liquid or 4,400 lbs. of dry fertilizer capacity.
• Plant narrow row width crops with split row option.
Features & options:
- True Rate vacuum seed meter
- True Depth hydraulic down force
- Hydraulic drive
- Ground contact drive
- Hydraulic weight transfer standard
- Optional electric clutches
- Split row
- Finger pick-up meter
- Brush meter 2.0
- Liquid & dry fertilizer
- Narrow transport