HARVEST COMMANDER SINGLE AUGER GRAIN CART
1050 BUSHELS | 475 BU/MIN
Harvest demands dependable grain handling equipment. Just like Kinze’s dual auger carts, the 1051 is built with robust materials and components to make it tough, durable, and reliable, but at a lower cost of ownership. With unmatched line-of-sight visibility from the clean corner auger design, and easy operating features, drivers at all experience levels can operate it confidently. Equipped with a quiet operating driveline free of sheer bolts, uptime is significantly improved for a more efficient harvest. The easy to operate pit dump door makes pit unloading quick and effortless, and makes fast work of complete cleanout for crop changeover. Optional Camso tracks reduce soil compaction and enable easy transfer of grain from field to truck in adverse conditions.
TRUE. BLUE. Advantage.
– VF 1050/50 R32L 198D (R1) flotation lug tread radial tires reduce compaction, increase hillside stability, improve maneuverability, are more durable, and increase harvest productivity.
– Tough, durable, and reliable at a lower cost of ownership
– Exceptional operator line-of-sight visibility and easy control of grain with the clean, corner auger design
– High performing, low maintenance Camso tracks equipped with self-tensioning belts, pivoting bogie wheels, and oil bath hubs
– Fields harvested with grain carts equipped with tracks versus tires have a 4.4% bu./acre increase in yield with a payback of less than 2 years for the additional cost of the tracks*
– Heavy loads remain balanced with standard 20-bolt hubs (with tires)
– Tire options include a radial diamond tread and a compaction reducing low ground pressure flotation radial lug
– Fast pit unloading, and quick and easy cleanout with standard pit dump door
– Low driveline maintenance from the auto-reset, torque limiting overrunning clutch
– 50% longer auger wear life from the thickened edge auger design
– Quick and quiet unloading with the large 20” diameter auger and positive driveline engagement
– 1,050 bu. heaped capacity
– 1000 RPM PTO (1-3/4″)
– 15,100 lb. overall weight (empty)
– 20″ dia. single auger with 7’3″ reach, 13’4″ height, 35-degree adjustable spout
– Unload: 475 bu/min2