COMING SOON!! NEW 2023 Miller Nitro 7310 Sprayer:
HARD WORKING ALL SEASON LONG
• With a Miller Nitro sprayer, you can spray later into the growing season, easily maneuver at the headlands, and make on-the-go adjustments quickly and easily – all from the comfort of a new cab specifically designed for the Nitro sprayer. The NEW Nitro 7310 front boom sprayer from Miller combines rugged construction with productive features to help you cover more acres in less time.
NEW FEATURES MADE WITH YOU IN MIND
• NEW chemical injection option allows for use of up to three injection pumps and four separate mid-mount tanks that are easy to access from the platform. When
used in conjunction with water in the main tank, you can vary chemical application from field to field.
• NEW redesigned adjustable chassis provides up to 78 inches of clearance. Its box steel construction uses 100,000-psi-yield high-strength steel for exceptional ruggedness and durability. A redesigned suspension system makes for a smooth ride.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BOOM
• Increase your productivity with the Nitro 7310. It’s front boom design gives a clear view of the boom, spray nozzles, and the field to confidently cover ground faster.
ENGINEERED TO HELP YOU DO MORE
• Highest ground clearance on the market! An industry leading 78 inches of ground clearance allows for late-stage application. Easily lower the overall height down to 153 inches (12.75 ft.) from the operator’s seat for truck transport.
• Lighter overall weight than previous models mean less soil compaction and a better horsepower-to-weight- ratio.
• Even weight distribution provides balance, with near equal load on each tire to maximize power to the ground while minimizing compaction.
• Planetary drive system is electronically controlled and provides a long list of new features like full-time traction
control, cruise control, anti-stall, integrated speed limiting
and four driver-programmable speed settings.
• 35-mph road speed with four-wheel dynamic braking.
• Maximize power and minimize fuel consumption thanks to the FPT 6.7L, 310 HP turbocharged and aftercooled engine.
• Variable speed hydraulic-driven cooling fan runs only as fast as it needs to, saving horsepower and fuel while reducing noise.
• Easy access to the newly designed central filling station.
NEXT-LEVEL MONITORING SYSTEMS
• The Nitro 7310 allows you to adapt to changing needs on the go. You can easily adjust the under-body clearance, activate the rear fungicide boom, and operate the
standard electric rinse system from the cab. For even more convenience, choose the optional Auto Rinse system.
• Chassis monitor displays operating functions including speed, rpm, pressures, temperatures and fuel level. It is mounted on the ceiling where it does not disrupt the
operator’s line of sight to the boom.
• Spray info bar with light-up section display is mounted in the ceiling and lets you know which boom systems are operating.
• A right-hand console chassis monitor mounted on an adjustable swing arm allows operators to easily program and control multiple sprayer functions, which are instantly displayed on the monitoring screen.
• The Raven Viper 4+ field computer is mounted to a swing arm so operators can position it exactly where they want it.