The Kinze 201 Mach Till is a great entry-level machine for smaller, but progressive farms that what to simplify their tillage passes. It’s built with all the same rugged and easily maintained features as the larger Mach Tills, but in a smaller 2-section, 20′ size. With the ability to use the same tillage tool both spring and fall, it provides an excellent return on investment.
TRUE. BLUE. Advantage.
- Independently mounted discs have 11½” of clearance to enable discs to clear rocks and other obstacles while following land contours.
- Four robust rubber spring elements pre-load the disc arms and keep discs firmly engaged with the soil (heavy duty disc arms optional).
- Heavy-built frame provides the weight necessary for working in all soil conditions and is supported by four high-flotation tires.
- Consistent working depth is maintained by distributing the frame weight wing-to-wing by the pressure compensated hydraulic weight distribution system.
- The full width rubber furrow roller provides optimum, non-compacting soil and residue firming in various soil conditions.
- Both the concave smooth and double-V discs are shallow-faced to provide an aggressive cutting edge while eliminating soil compaction layers.
- Discs are spaced 10″ apart to enhance residue flow and eliminate plugging.
- Maintenance-free double-sealed bearings, carbide roller scrapers, composite bushings, and oversized pins throughout provide many acres of low maintenance operation.
- Tills an average of 25 acres per hour at 10 mph using a 350–390 HP tractor operating at 80% field efficiency.
There are no reviews yet.