New 2018 Woods RTR72.40 rotary tiller. Woods’ latest series of rotary tillers are durable and simple to maintain. Precision engineering, top quality materials, and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques make them a high quality, affordable, and productive tool for a wide variety of tilling tasks.
Woods rotary tillers are ideal for tilling gardens, small-acreage farming, hunting food plots, and landscape maintenance. The RTR72.40 tiller is a reverse-rotation unit, which is setup to work the soil more aggressively and leave a finer finish in fewer passes.
A Few Key Features:
– Woods 3 year input gearbox warranty includes seals.
– Robust gear-driven side drive provides years of reliable service and requires far less maintenance than chain-driven units.
– Woods’ innovative double flange design strengthens blade support and simplifies maintenance.
– 71″ working width
– 81″ overall width
– 7″ max tilling depth
– Cat 1 three-point hitch
– Quick hitch compatible
– 2.25″ left offset
– 36 tines, 9 flanges (4 tines per flange)
– Weighs approx. 630lbs
– 540 PTO, 20-50hp tractor required
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POxJgaDGGro&t=3s