New 2019 New Holland C237 compact track loader. When you need a reliable workhorse to stand up to a variety of demanding applications, turn to the 200 Series compact track loaders from New Holland. These models hold fast to steep slopes and move easily through muddy or sandy terrain to complete jobs quickly and efficiently. New Holland’s patented Super Boom vertical lift geometry provides maximum reach at the top of the lift curve, making it perfect for loading materials over the side of trucks and placing load in the center of the vehicle.
– A Stable Ride with Plenty of Traction: Dozer-style undercarriage allows compact track loaders to take command in muddy or sandy terrain, as well as on slopes.
– Superior Comfort: One of the widest cabs in the industry designed with superior comfort and convenience.
– Unmatched Visibility: A low threshold in the front, a large rear window, large screen openings to the side and a see through area on the cab roof assure visibility in all directions.
– Maintenance Made Easy: The convenient flip-top cab allows you to tilt the entire cab assembly forward, if necessary, for complete access to your machine components.
– Easy Hydraulic Hook-Up: Connect under pressure (CUP) hydraulic fittings are standard equipment for simple hydraulic hook-up of attachments.
– FPT Tier 4B Final diesel engine with 74hp
– 2 speed (high-low) mechanical hand and foot controls
– 5.1mph max low range speed / 7.6mph max high-range speed
– Enclosed cab with HVAC
– Air ride suspension seat
– Heavy Duty Hydraulic coupler
– Block heater
– 17.7″ wide tracks
– 84” low profile bucket
– 3,700lbs max operating load (50% of tipping load)
– 9,630lbs operating weight
– 25.5gal fuel capacity