New 2019 New Holland E60C compact excavator. Put big digging power in restricted areas and congested work sites with a C Series compact excavator from New Holland. The dozer blade and auxiliary hydraulics are standard equipment to improve your bottom line.
MORE POWER. MORE PRODUCTIVITY. MORE VALUE.
You can work next to buildings, foundations and roads with greater confidence in a C Series excavator. They combine power, performance and versatility to make the very most of every minute of your day. Make the most of every minute of your day with the power, performance and versatility of New Holland C Series compact tracked excavators. You get all the power you need from the quiet, 66.9-horsepower, Tier 4 Final engine—that’s the highest engine horsepower in this class. Even better, the E57C excavates, grades and backfills with one machine and saves fuel while doing it.
– COMPACT DESIGN The compact E60C mini digger design means you can dig, fill and grade next to buildings, footings and foundations, and in roadways and crowded urban areas. You can offset the excavator boom left or right within the operating range to match the situation.
– EXCELLENT ALL-AROUND STABILITY The rail and interlocking type tracks used on C Series mini excavators leads to less wear and provides more contact points for all-around track stability.
– SPACIOUS AND STRESS-FREE Operator productivity has everything to do with a comfortable work environment. The spacious enclosed cab provides ergonomic controls, adjustable seating and excellent all-around visibility. Upper roof glass with roller shade allows for even better upward visibility.
– EASY-READ INSTRUMENTS The E60C instrument cluster is easy to read and the touchscreen monitor is intuitive to use. This cab is ready for technology with a hands-free mobile phone/Bluetooth system with optional rear camera.
– AUTOMATIC SHIFTING Let the E60C track excavator do the shifting for you. New Holland’s Auto Shift traveling system automatically downshifts when load increases to enhance travel torque on slopes and in difficult conditions, then shifts back up after the load decreases. The Auto Idle system improves fuel efficiency by automatically decreasing engine RPM when you are not using the operating levers.
– Enclosed cab
– Tier 4 engine
– 25’ 5” digging reach
– 11’ 9” dig depth
– 21.7 gal fuel tank