New Holland L216 skid steer loader. No matter what your line of work – landscaping, construction, or property maintenance – you’ll complete your jobs more quickly and effectively with a New Holland 200 series skid steer loader. This model features a radial-lift boom geometry, with the boom connected directly to the frame for outstanding pushing and excavating power. Maximum reach is achieved roughly at eye level during operation, making it ideal for unloading flatbed trucks and trailers. The 200 series cab is one of the widest in the industry, with more head and shoulder room and joystick controls that come naturally to your fingertips, along with better all-around visibility than the competition. All daily maintenance checkpoints can be reached by opening the rear hood and door. Connect under pressure (CUP) hydraulic fittings are standard equipment for simple hydraulic hook-up of attachments. By pushing on the fitting, you release hydraulic line pressure in both machine and attachment. This is shown with a 60″ low profile bucket. Just one of many attachments to make the most out of the L216 skid steer.
Ask us about our financing and warranty options!
– ISM Tier 4B Regulated liquid-cooled diesel engine with 57hp net / 60hp max
– 1-speed mechanical controls
– 7.4mph max travel speed
– 1,600lbs max operating load (50% of tipping load)
– 112″ height to hinge pin
– 18.5″ max height dump reach
– Breakout force – 3,310lbs lift cylinder / 5,270 bucket cylinder
– Open cab station (no heat A/C)
– Vinyl suspension seat
– 120V block heater
– 10×16.5 Heavy Duty (59 Over-the-Tire-Width (OTW)) tires
– 60″ low profile extended bucket with bolt on cutting edge
– 15.9 cu. ft. / 470lbs bucket capacity
– Weighs approx. 5,510lbs