New 2018 New Holland L221 skid steer loader. No matter what your line of work – landscaping, construction or property maintenance – you’ll complete your jobs more quickly and effectively with a New Holland L221 skid steer loader. New Holland’s patented Super Boom vertical lift geometry provides maximum reach at the top of the lift curve, making it perfect for loading materials over the side of trucks and placing load in the center of the vehicle. The 200 series cab is one of the widest in the industry, with more head and shoulder room and joystick controls that come naturally to your fingertips, along with better all-around visibility than the competition. All daily maintenance checkpoints can be reached by opening the rear hood and door. Connect under pressure (CUP) hydraulic fittings are standard equipment for simple hydraulic hook-up of attachments. By pushing on the fitting, you release hydraulic line pressure in both machine and attachment. This is shown with a 78″ low profile bucket. Just one of many attachments to make the most out of the L221 skid steer.
Ask about our financing options and factory warranty!
– ISM Tier 4B Regulated engine with 68hp net / 74hp max
– 2-speed mechanical controls
– Hand and foot controls
– 11.4mph max travel speed
– 2,100lbs rated operating load (50% of tipping load)
– 4,570 breakout force – lift cylinder (7,270lbs at bucket cylinder)
– 20.3″ dump reach max height
– 121″ height to hinge pin
– 12×16.5 Heavy Duty (70 Over-the-Tire Width (OTW)) tires
– Hydraulic coupler
– 19.5gal fuel tank capacity