New 2019 New Holland L228 skid steer loader. No matter what your line of work – landscaping, construction or property maintenance – you’ll complete your jobs more quickly and effectively with a New Holland L228 skid steer loader. New Holland’s patented Super Boom vertical lift geometry provides maximum reach at the top of the lift curve, making it perfect for loading materials over the side of trucks and placing load in the center of the vehicle.
The 200 series cab is one of the widest in the industry, with more head and shoulder room and joystick controls that come naturally to your fingertips, along with better all-around visibility than the competition. All daily maintenance checkpoints can be reached by opening the rear hood and door. Connect under pressure (CUP) hydraulic fittings are standard equipment for simple hydraulic hook-up of attachments. By pushing on the fitting, you release hydraulic line pressure in both machine and attachment.
– FPT Tier 4B Final engine with 68hp net / 74hp max
– 2-speed mechanical controls
– 7.0mph max low range, 10.5mph max high range travel speed
– 2,800lbs rated operating load (50% of tipping load)
– 6,030 breakout force – lift cylinder
– 32.3″ dump reach max height
– 129.4″ height to hinge pin
– Enclosed cab with air suspension seat, heat & A/C
– 14×17.5 Premium (76 Over-the-Tire Width (OTW)) tires
– 84″ low profile extended bucket w/ bolt on cutting edge (20.2cu. ft. capacity)
– Heavy duty hydraulic coupler
– Block heater (120V)
– Steel lights with turn signals
– Weighs approx. 8,245lbs