New 2019 Kuhn Knight VT156 feed mixer. Vertical mixers have long been known for their ability to achieve a completely uniform mix with no dead spots. The new VT156 Vertical Maxx twin-auger mixer is the latest advancement in mixing technology with innovative features, sleek styling and a refined finish.
A Few Key Features:
– Advanced Auger Design: Redesigned augers provide superior feed movement for faster, more complete mixing and processing. The cone-shaped design of the augers promotes consistent material flow and improves clean off.
– Efficient Mixing Chamber: Improvements to the mixing chamber work in coordination with the redesigned augers to increase feed movement. Straighter sides, smoother curves on the ends, baffles and doors, as well as steeper baffles help promote a fast, complete mix and a fluffy, palatable ration.
– Simple, Dependable Drive: The patented drive system consists of a 2-speed splitter gearbox, 2 planetary gearboxes, and 2 torque-disconnect PTOs that provide independent protection for each planetary, ensuring reliable service and longer life.
– 630 cu. ft. mixing capacity (560cu. ft standard + 70 cu. ft. additional from top rubber capacity belt extension)
– 18,900lbs max net load
– 48″ side conveyor with 43″ max discharge reach, 36″ width x 40″ height opening
– Avery Weigh-Tronix 640XL weight indicator
– 1000 PTO with 1 3/8-21 spline
– 108″ overall height with extension
– 104″ overall width
– 110hp PTO tractor requirement
– Weighs approx. 12,200lbs
– 5 year warranty on planetary and 2-speed gearboxes, 1 year warranty on all other components
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abgZ3BvAZ-o&t=42s