New Sgariboldi Grizzly 8125/2 self-propelled feed/mixer wagon. The Grizzly uses VS2 vertical technology, which is a dual vertical auger design with special knives, which when coupled with the conical auger, allow: cut of long fiber products, swift flaking off of any bales, reduced working time by avoiding overheating in the mix, and retention of an excellent fodder value and ration softness. The strong front loading drum comes with maximum cutting precision for any diameter and size of bale that won’t damage the structure of the silage. The operator will appreciate the wide visibility enclosed cab with the ability to load, mix, and feed all from the seat.
This all-in-one machine can replace your current TMR mixer and tractor, as well as any equipment used to load your TMR. We understand a dairy’s need to be operational 24/7, and we will remain committed to having the equipment and training necessary to make sure you will stay that way with this machine. We have had great success working with a nearby dairy over the past year with their Sgariboldi Grizzly mixer, and we would be happy to show you their machine in action if interested.
– 25 cubic meter capacity (883 cubic feet)
– Tier 4 Final diesel engine
– 2 vertical augers with VS.2 technology that cuts and mixes
– Enclosed cab with heat & A/C
– Differential lock
– 2 slider speeds, 15.5 max traveling speed
– 34.4′ x 8.2′ x 10.3′ (LxWxH) overall dimensions
– Weighs approx. 28,660lbs
– Dual HD batteries
– 2 hydraulic counter knives with auto cut system
– Additional hydraulic oil cooler
– Upgraded pump and motor for the loading drum rotating magnet with 3 bars on discharge elevator
– PTM evolution weighing monitor