New 2018 Kuhns AF10 bale accumulator. This accumulator arranges the bales on their strings 4 wide and 2 long, plus a tie row with 2 bales turned sideways.
– Kuhns most popular accumulator
– The 10 bale accumulator is well suited for small farms
– Handles bales from 32” to 38” long
– Bundle dimensions are 64” to 76” wide and 82” to 94” long
– The tie row allows for cross-stacking with the KN510F or 510F bale grabber, making a more stable load on the wagon or truck.
– The 2 1/2 bale length fills a 7.5 ft wagon from one side to the other
– The low weight requirement for the grabber allows for the use of a smaller loader.
– Loader with at least 1700 lb lift capacity
– 23’2″ L x 8’4″ W x 10’3″ H working dimensions
How the Accumulator Works:
The innovative design of the accumulator allows it to be fully automatic without the use of hydraulics or electronics. Using excess energy from the baler plunger, the bales are pushed up and out the top of the front chute. There is no extra pressure applied to the plunger and the chute does not deform the bales. As gravity moves the bales downward, the last bale in each row swings a gate to open the next row. The last bale in the grab opens the back gate. As the accumulator unloads itself, springs and counterweights automatically return all of the gates back to their starting position, ready for the next bale.
Set up your baler in 4 easy steps: bolt on the bale chamber extension, adjust the hitch to the correct position, trim the guide belt to the proper length, and loosen the pressure in the bale chamber to compensate for the back pressure caused by pushing the bales up the chute.
YouTube Video (shows the previous 10-bale flat model 1036F): https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=WnS9dNX7el4