New 2019 Kuhns EGF8 bale grabber. The EGF8 picks up bales arranged 4 wide and 2 long on their strings, using 16 teeth on 4 bars.
– The two-bale length allows for narrower wagons or for longer bales than the models that arrange the bales 3 long.
– Handles bales 32″ to 38″ long. If you want to do longer bales, one of our larger grabbers may be a better fit.
– If your bales are 36″ long, you can cross stack the bales with the EGF8 grabber.
– The low weight requirement for the grabber allows for the use of a small loader.
– Perfect tool to go with the Kuhns AF4 bale accumulator.
EGF8 Working Dimensions: 72″ L x 68″ W x 9″ H
EGF8 Working Weight: 415 lbs
EGF8 Regular Lift Capacity: 1150 lbs
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZvbR9p_p7I