New 2019 New Holland 108M.
– Dependable, clean cutting with time-saving convenience: Forage quality directly influences livestock weight gain and milk production. Maximize the return of your hay field with improved forage quality and tonnage by choosing the clean, uniform cut that begins at the MowMax™ cutterbar of New Holland DuraDisc™ heavy-duty disc mowers. By cutting closely and cleanly, DuraDisc mowers leave less crop behind to increase tonnage with every cutting to boost weight gain, milk production, and ultimately the profitability and success of your operation.
-Dependability and confidence-Mowmax cutterbar advantages: Disc mowers are the first machines to hit the hay fields. Dependable and confident operation comes standard on DuraDisc™ mowers. The MowMax™ cutterbar is backed by the 3-year factory MowMax™ cutterbar warranty for your peace of mind. Each MowMax disc module is an individually sealed gear case with a dedicated oil reservoir so gears always stay lubricated, even when working on hillsides. Each module features a ShockPRO™ hub that absorbs harmful impacts and protects the cutterbar drive if the mower hits an obstruction.
– Adapts to rough field conditions: A large-diameter flotation spring on DuraDisc Series mounted mowers allows the cutterbar to ride smoothly across the field. In addition, a spring-loaded breakaway latch allows the cutterbar to swing back if it hits an immovable object in the field.
– 7’ 10” cutting width
– 1.25-3.5” cutting height
– 0 to -10 degree cutter bar tilt angle
– +18 to -30 degree cutter bar operating angle
– 30.5 degree breakaway angle
– 19.7” disc cutting dia
– Modular, with individual sealed reservoirs
– 6 discs with 2 knives per disc
– 540 PTO, 6-spline 1 3/8” shaft required
– 55hp minimum tractor required, Category 2 hitch
– Weighs approx. 1,405lbs