New 2018 New Holland H6750 disc mower. H6000 disc mowers use the proven MowMax cutterbar to give you trouble-free cutting and peace of mind. Discs spin up to 3,000 rpm, producing a knife tip speed of up to 187mph to slice through dense, wet grasses, fire ant hills and gopher mounds.
A Few MowMax Features:
– Replaceable ShockPRO hubs protect the entire cutterbar driveline to minimize downtime and repair costs if the machine encounters a field obstruction. The ShockPRO hubs absorb the shock of the impact before damage can occur to expensive drive components. ShockPRO hubs can be replaced in the field in under ten minutes at minimal cost.
– Lower-profile rock guards allow for closer cutting at a flatter angle.
– Stepped module spacers improve the straightness of the cutterbar, allowing it to run more lightly and smoothly for consistent cut height and less wear.
– Automatic reaction to field changes – A flotation spring on H6700 mounted mowers allows for vertical cutterbar movement over field obstructions. In addition, a spring-loaded breakaway latch allows the cutterbar to swing back if it hits an immovable object in the field.
– Two cutting edges on each knife provide twice the cutting life. You can flip or replace knives easily from the cutterbar, as each knife is retained with only one bolt that are easily accessible.
– When you’re ready to hit the road, use the remote hydraulics to raise the mower to a locked vertical position.
– 9’ 2” cutting width
– .95” – 3.25” cutting height
– 0 to -10 degree cutter bar tilt angle
– +18 to -30 degree cutter bar operating angle
– 19 degree breakaway angle
– Modular, MowMax cutterbar with individual sealed reservoirs
– 7 discs with 2 knives per disc
– 3,000 rpm disc speed
– ShockPRO hub cutterbar gearbox protection
– 540 PTO, 6-spline 1 3/8” shaft required
– 60hp minimum tractor required with one remote, Cat 2 hitch
– 181.75” overall width x 50.5” overall length
– 1,590lbs operating weight
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLnR7lXlMAE