The best just got better with the Kuhn SR 110 GII SpeedRake. Refined styling, higher strength materials and improved options deliver the most value for your equipment dollars.
Exclusive in this machine class, the patent pending windrow adjustment feature allows independent adjustment of the windrow width and raking width to best match specific crop and pickup needs. A built-in mechanical rake arm flotation slot provides superior terrain following without the need for a tractor with hydraulic float. The simple selector valve provides fast, easy switching between transport and field positions to save time and maximize productivity. Additional options include tandem axles and a larger kicker wheel.
– New Hitch Design: The new hitch design allows for greater adjustment to more precisely match different tractor drawbar heights from 11″ to 22″. This design also minimizes hang down, preventing the crop from wrapping around the hitch.
– Patented Lift Design: When the rake arms are lifted the front wheels lift first, then the rear wheels raise last. This results in properly raked row ends unlike competitive models. Rake arms also lift faster and more smoothly for increased productivity.
– Raking Side Adjustment: A new easy-to-adjust handle saves you time when going back and forth from distant fields. Three adjustment positions include transport, right-side raking and standard, left- and right-side raking.
– Rake Arm Floatation: The built-in mechanical rake arm float slot eliminates the requirement for the hydraulic float to be engaged on the tractor. The rake arms easily adapt to irregular field conditions.
– Independent Windrow Width Adjustment: The windrow width can be adjusted independently of the overall raking width. This gives you the ability to tailor to specific volumes of crop or to match differing pickup widths. You can also rake at a steeper angle in heavier crops and maintain a narrow width, or rake at a flatter angle in thinner crops and form a wider windrow.
– Carted V-Rake
– 21’ 2” working width
– 3’ to 7’ windrow width
– Central and windrow turning swath delivery
– 10 raking wheels 55” diameter
– 40 tines per wheel
– 8’ 5” transport height