New 2020 New Holland ProCart 1225 wheel rake with center kicker wheel. New Holland ProCart deluxe carted hay rakes are the professional’s choice for big raking capacity. They offer dependable, high-speed raking, allowing you to create windrows that are easy to bale. Whatever conditions you face – from heavy windrows to tedded or thick, wide swaths – ProCart wheel rakes make short work of raking. Individual floating wheel rake wheels and optimized raking angles provide cleaner raking and help form more uniform, easier-to-bale windrows so you can put up quality hay quickly. The well-built frame provides the strength and reliability you need, and it’s compact and stable so you can move fast between farm and field.
– Rake a Better Windrow: Floating rake wheels follow ground contours independently for clean raking with less stubble damage compared to rakes with tandem-mounted rake wheels. Specially curved rake-wheel arms provide more space for the hay to travel along the rake wheels without bunching to form a smooth, uniform windrow.
– Adjust to Your Conditions: Suspended by an adjustable spring, each rake wheel can be adjusted to your crop and field conditions for the cleanest possible raking. This innovative rake wheel pressure system uses a compression spring and linkage to provide fine adjustment and the highest possible reliability. There are no chains or springs under tensions that can work loose or fail.
– Adapt to Changing Harvest: ProCart 1225 rakes allow you to raise the front rake wheel when working in heavy crops, like first cuttings, or you can lower the front rake wheel into raking position for lighter late-season cuttings. This added flexibility allows you to produce the ideal windrow size for your baler, no matter the season or crop conditions.
– On-the-Go Width Control: Optional hydraulic raking angle control allows the operator to quickly adjust the working width and windrow width on-the-go right from the tractor seat.
– Rake Any Way You Choose: The simple ProCart folding design does not require a tractor hydraulic valve with float. Operators can rake with either side, turn over damp windrows, or select “V” raking with a turn of the hydraulic lock valves.
– Optional Center Kicker Wheel Turns All the Hay: A large 50-inch-diameter center kicker wheel moves and turns the hay at the center of the swath that typically remains unraked for faster, more consistent crop drying and easier pickup by the baler. The center kicker wheel is easily locked up for transport or when not required in the field.
– 12 finger wheels with 40 teeth per wheel
– 55″ finger wheel diameter
– Center kicker wheel with 50″ diameter
– 21′ 8″ min / 24′ 6″ max working width
– 3′ min / 6′ 7″ max windrow width
– 22′ overall length
– 8′ 5″ W x 7’9″ H (minimum) transport dimensions
– 2,115lbs operating weight
– 50hp tractor required with 1 remote