New Holland Roll-Belt 460 round baler.
Higher Density + More Capacity = Reduced Storage Losses! The industry’s densest bales combined with EdgeWrap net wrapping yields weather-resistant bales that reduce storage losses (download the New Holland Bale Wrap app to learn more!). The Roll-Belt 460 possess the newest design enhancements and smartest technology to ensure that they remain in the field, including a 20% increase in belt strength, belt driving force, and capacity over previous models. Can be equipped with CropSaver hay preservative to effectively bale at moistures up to 30% so you can start earlier, work later, and get your hay baled even when the sun doesn’t shine!
– 4’x6′ (width x diameter) Bale Size
– Bale weight from 400-2,300lbs
– 1.8M Pick-up with Roller Windguard and No Tool Dual Pick-Up Wheels
– Heavy-Duty Density System
– Premium Endless laced belts – come with a 3-year, 15,000 bale warranty
– Net & Twine
– ISOBUS with Monitor
– Manual Pickup Lift
– 5 Bar Pickup Reel
– 540 PTO with Cut-Out-Clutch
– 70 PTO hp minimum tractor required
– 189″x113″x113″ overall dimensions (LxWxH)
– Weighs approx. 6,553lbs
Regardless of which baler you’re running, we offer great pricing on twine for the quality you’re going to get. If you’ve bought the cheap twine manufactured overseas in places like Portugal / Vietnam, you’ve likely experienced your fair share of frustration dealing with broken bales due to poor twine quality. We offer New Holland twine, made right here in the USA in facilities that are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified, meaning the knot strength listed on the box is guaranteed. Call us for more details and pricing!