New 2019 Exmark 751 Lazer ZE lawn mower. The perfect choice for professional landscape contractors who want the innovative engineering and commercial-grade quality of a Lazer Z zero turn riding mower, but in a value package. It features the same welded, heavy-duty, 1.5”x 3” tubular steel unibody frame found throughout our Lazer Z models. You can also choose from two rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engines or a Kohler® Command™ EFI engine matched to a full-floating, UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck, in 48, 52, 60 or 72 inch widths. A digital operator diagnostic module simplifies system monitoring and troubleshooting, while the fuel gauge uses ultrasonic waves to provide a more accurate reading. Comes equipped with a full-suspension seat that enhances operator comfort.
– Hydro Drive Simplified-Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
– Unibody Frame- Our one-piece body frame is a classic case of “less is more.” Because, fewer parts equal more strength. And, more durability. So, in the interest of accuracy, the Lazer Z’s unibody frame is actually a case of “less is way more.”-Quick Adjustable ROPS-Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
-Less Time at the Pump-Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
– On-Board Diagnostics-Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
-Fewer Grease Points-With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
-Ultracut Series 4 Deck-This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
-Tool-less Belt Removal-Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
– Kawasaki FX751V V-Twin gas engine
– 8gal fuel tank capacity
– 10.0mph forward speed
– 6.0mph reverse speed
– 60” floating deck with 1.0”-5.5” cut