New 2020 Woods BW12 batwing mower. Woods Batwing mowers offer proven durability and unbeatable performance to prevent downtime and ensure you’ll mow more material in less time for years to come. The BW12 model is designed for use on low-horsepower tractors, requiring only 35 tractor PTO hp.
– 12 gauge, high-strength steel and smooth, sloped deck provide durability for a long life.
– Easy hook-up reduces preparation time and frustration.
– Fully baffled deck ensures better distribution of cut material and the performance you expect.
Woods BW12 Equipment Specs:
– 144″ cutting swath
– 2″ – 12″ cutting height
– 1.5″ diameter cutting capacity
– 14,300fpm center / 14,900fpm wing blade tip speed
– Swivel clevis hitch
– 540 PTO
– 90 degree up / 22 degree down wing flex
– 35 PTO hp minimum tractor required
– 96″ transport width / 154″ overall width
– 165″ overall length
– Weighs approx. 2,450lbs (750lbs tongue weight)
– 6-year limited gearbox warranty