New Holland Boomer 24 tractor with a 235TL loader. This is the ultimate power tool for homeowners, rural lifestylers, landscapers and hobby farmers. Responsive, efficient and comfortable, they’re built to make your job easier.
A Few Key Features:
– The Power You Need: Quiet, fuel-efficient Tier 4 3-cylinder engines give you the power you need for loading, mowing, digging, blowing snow, tilling and much more.
– Smooth Speed Changes: The Boomer 24 is equipped with a 2-range hydrostatic transmission. Direction changes are easy with the new dual pedal design. Push one to go forward, one to go backward. No clutching or hand shifting is required. Cruise control comes standard.
– Proven Maneuverability and Traction: Your Boomer is designed to get you in and out of tight spots and maneuver easily around and over obstacles thanks to a generous ground clearance. 4WD gives you the traction you need to get through rough patches. When the going gets tough, simply step on the differential lock pedal and both rear wheels lock together for added traction to get through snow, mud or rough, slippery ground.
– 3-cylinder Tier 4 diesel engine with 18.5hp PTO / 24.4hp max
– 4WD, 2-range hydrostatic transmission with 11.3mph max forward speed / cruise control
– 540 rear / 2000 mid PTO; independent / electro-hydraulic engaged
– Mechanical rear differential lock
– Cat 1 three-point hitch
– Foldable ROPS
– 6.6gal fuel tank
235TL loader specs:
– 706lbs lift capacity (500mm forward, max height)
– 1,034lbs lift capacity (bucket pivot pin, max height)
– 1,169lbs breakout force (500mm forward)
– 1,672lbs breakout force (bucket pivot pin)
– 80.7″ max lift height
– 2.4sec raising time / 1.2sec lowering time