New Holland DNA runs through every aspect of the T8 series, which means you’ll notice a number of unique features that make you and your operation more productive. Power, fuel efficiency, stability and maneuverability are all rolled into this one-of-a-kind tractor. There’s no need to compromise when you own a New Holland T8.410 tractor.
A Few Key Features:
• More power and productivity – New Holland’s award-winning ECOBlue HI-eSCR technology Tier 4B engines not only reduce emissions, but also benefit from Engine Power Management (EPM) which offers more power for demanding PTO, hydraulic and transport applications when needed.
• Lower operating costs – Tier 4B T8 tractors with diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) have reduced operating costs by 10% when compared with Tier 3 models (even with DEF taken into account) thanks to the cutting edge HI-eSCR technology, improved fuel efficiency and longer service intervals.
• 11′ 4″ wheelbase – 14″ longer than the nearest competitor. The longer wheelbase means greater stability at high transport speeds, faster and more efficient tillage operations and more traction for demanding heavy drawbar applications. An impressive 55 degree turning angle means maneuverability is not compromised.
• Ground Speed Management – GSM manages both engine and transmission speeds to optimize the perfect balance between performance and economy.
• The Sidewinder II armrest – winner of the prestigious AE50 and GOOD DESIGN awards – makes T8 series tractors intuitive to operate for reduced fatigue.
New Holland T8.410 Equipment Specs:
• FPT Cursor 9 Tier 4B HI-eSCR engine with 290hp PTO / 375hp net / 409hp max with EPM
• AutoCommand CVT transmission with 25mph max travel speed
• 540/1000 PTO
• Cat IV high-capacity drawbar
• 380/80 R38 duals
• 5 electric remotes
• Power Beyond
• Hi-Flow hydraulic system package – 75gpm pump flow (unmatched in its class)
• Class 5 Suspended front axle & cab suspension – the best combination for a smooth ride
• Luxury cab package
• Engine and transmission heater
• Hydraulic trailer brake
• True ground speed sensor
• 360 LED lighting
• 163gal fuel tank / 26gal DEF tank
• 10-220lbs front weights