New 2019 New Holland Boomer 55 tractor. Need a responsive, hard-working, comfortable compact tractor that makes your job easier? Look no further than the New Holland Boomer 55 – the ultimate power tool for homeowners, rural lifestylers, landscapers, farmers, golf courses and municipalities.
A Few Key Features:
– The quiet, fuel efficient engine gives you the power you need for loading, mowing, digging, blowing snow, tilling, and much more. You’ll get fast implement response and steering thanks to the high-capacity, dual pump hydraulic system.
– The word “easy” defines Boomer tractors. The sloped hood both looks great and improves visibility. Controls come easily to handle with color-coding, and the adjustable seat and steering wheel will keep you comfortable. They hydrostatic transmission means no shifting required, and comes with the convenience with a one-push button cruise control.
– Implements are easy to change with the Cat 1 three-point hitch and independent, electro-hydraulic 540-rpm rear PTO. Whether you need to load mulch, mow the lawn, clear a pasture, dig a trench, till the garden, move snow, clean stalls or install a fence, Boomer tractors are for you.
Ask about our Boomer Guard warranty coverage and financing options!
New Holland Boomer 55 Specs:
– 3-cylinder Turbocharged Tier 4B diesel engine with 44hp PTO / 55hp max
– 4WD hydrostatic transmission with 3 ranges, 17.9mph max traveling speed
– Category 1 three-point hitch with 2,756lbs lift capacity at ball ends
– 2 rear remote
– 8.2gal implement hydraulic flow
– 540rpm rear PTO / 2000rpm mid-PTO
– Mechanical rear-differential lock engagement
– 10.5gal fuel tank capacity
– Foldable ROPS
– 128.1″ L x 69.1″ W x 97.1″ H overall dimensions w/ ROPS
– Weighs approx. 3,490lbs
New Holland 260TLA Loader Specs:
– 2,371lbs lift capacity at max height at pins
– 4,081lbs breakout force at pins
– 109″ max lift height at pivot pins
– 3.8 second raising time / 2.0 second lowering time