New 2019 New Holland Workmaster 60 tractor. Workmaster utility tractors are built to handle a wide variety of chores, from mowing, to loading, to bailing. Staying true to the popular, original Workmaster tractors from the 1960s, the new series of Workmaster tractors have been built to be a dependable, powerful, versatile tractor that’s affordable.
A Few Key Features:
– Clean, Efficient Engine: Turbocharged, 3-cylinder engine that meets strict Tier 4B standards, approved to run on B7 biodiesel blends, and do not require extra fluids or operator intervention!
– Stylish Functionality: The modern, sleek sloped hood isn’t just for looks, it’s to improve eyesight to the loader. Easy to use controls, analog/digital gauges, and an adjustable contoured, suspension seat all make the tractor look as great as it is to use.
– A Multi-Tasking Master: Heavy-duty loader work and 3-point implement applications are all meant to be done in a day’s work. The Workmaster has a 3-point hitch capacity of 2,701lbs (at 24″ behind ball ends), rear independent 540-PTO, and feature flexible link ends, telescoping stabilizers and a swinging drawbar to make implement hookup a snap.
– FPT Tier 4B diesel engine with 51hp PTO / 60hp gross
– 2WD with 8 forward, 8 reverse synchro shuttle transmission with top speed between 18-20mph
– Hydostatic power steering
– Loader mount ready
– Mechanical rear differential lock
– Cat I/II three-point hitch with 2,701lbs lift capacity 24″ behind ball ends / 3,307lbs at ball ends
– Combination ball and flexible link ends
– Independent rear 540 PTO
– 2 rear remotes with 11.9gpm pump flow
– Foldable ROPS
– Toolbox (behind ROPS)
– 13.8gal fuel tank capacity