New 2019 Kubota RTV-X1140W utility vehicle designed to adapt to your needs, this model easily transitions from hauling cargo in the hydraulic dumping bed to transporting friends and family with a second row of seating. Packed with convenient features and powered by a proven 24.8 HP Kubota diesel engine.
– Tough– 24.8 HP diesel engine, 3-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engines have a well-earned reputation for dependable performance even in the harshest worksite terrains. Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band, advanced designed HST motor and large oil coolers to boost durability and increase performance. Open the hood and you’ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.
– More comfort– Ergonomically designed 60:40 split-bench seats, comfortable rear seat, hydraulic power steering, tilt-adjustable steering wheel, digital meter cluster to keep you informed of all critical driving conditions, easily accessible dash-mounted parking brake, glove box and under-seat storage compartments, enhanced ROPS
– Exceptional ride– front and rear independent suspension, 10.8” ground clearance, limited-slip front deferential, dynamic braking
– Capacity– 1,300 lbs. towing capacity, standard hydraulic dump bed with a whopping 19.1 cubic feet
– 30 cylinder, 4 cycle, diesel OHV engine
– 7.9-gallon fuel tank
– 1,300lb towing capacity
– 1,629lb payload capacity
– Hydraulic bed lift