New Kubota RTV-XG850 Sidekick. When the great outdoors calls, jump into your Sidekick and hit the gas. The Sidekick’s powerful 48 HP gasoline engine gives you speed to get there fast, up to 40 mph fast. And with impressive acceleration and torque, you’ll take on every big hill and destination with absolute confidence. It’s the confidence you get with an exceptionally balanced multipurpose utility vehicle.
– The Sidekick’s quick acceleration and high transport speed – up to 40 mph – comes from a powerful 48 HP gasoline engine. Idle Speed Control (ISC) and highland correction ensure stable power for any situation. Equipped with a CVT-Plus transmission, this rugged, water cooled engine provides plenty of torque for an astonishingly quick and smooth acceleration.
– The Sidekick really shines when you’ve got a big job to do. Its heavy-duty steel cargo box can carry up to 15.2 cubic feet or half a ton (1,000 lbs.) of tools, firewood, gear and supplies. Plus, with a seriously smooth suspension and extra ground clearance, the Sidekick won’t bottom out. So go ahead, load it up!
– The selectable full-time 4WD system ensures outstanding traveling performance, even under heavy loads, providing superior traction. The 4WD system can easily be turned off when 2WD is enough for current driving conditions.
– The smart new Digital Panel alerts you to all major vehicle functions with seat belt, parking brake alarms, overheating and intermediate gear control indicators. The modern, white LCD display provides excellent visibility at all times. Designed to match the bold style of the Sidekick, the ergonomic steering wheel can be adjusted to fit your posture for easier handling and greater comfort.
– 2 cylinder, 4 cycle, gas engine
– 48.3 HP
– 9.8” ground clearance
– Steel cargo bed
– 40.5 x 57.5 x 11.4 L x W x D cargo bed
– 8.64 gal fuel tank capacity