The NH 372 GNSS receiver is a high-performance, dual-frequency GPS and GLONASS smart antenna/receiver. Combining GPS and GLONASS significantly increases the number of satellites available to the receiver at any one time, resulting in increased uptime during crucial field operations.
- GLONASS enabled at each correction level where supported by the correction service
- Common mounting and cabling as the NH 252 and NH 262
- Supports RTK corrections transmitted by radio or cellular modem
- xFill™ technology to enhance reliability and robustness of RTK operation
- Available in three accuracy levels: basic, medium and high
Accuracy Across Your Operation
The NH 372 is easily transferred between vehicles and can be used across your entire fleet:
- Use with the IntelliView IV or IntelliView III display and PLM IntelliSteer for reliable automated steering
- Spatially record important as-applied and harvest yield and moisture data
- Add to third-party displays or use in stand-alone applications
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
For more information about the New Holland 372 Receiver, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.