The New Holland Field-IQ Crop Input Control System enables productive and efficient functionality for your planting, nutrient, and pest management operations.
Here is a promotional video showing the basic concept of the Field-IQ in action (the text in the video is foreign, but you will still get the general idea of the system):
Variable-Rate Application Control
Save on input costs by monitoring and simultaneously varying up to six different materials to precisely plant seeds, apply chemicals, and broadcast fertilizers.
- Simultaneously control the application rate of different materials including seed, granular fertilizer, liquid, and anhydrous ammonia manually or using a prescription
- Keep as-applied mapping records of inputs
Automatic Section Control
Increase your profits by avoiding double coverage and eliminating wasted inputs using automatic or manual section control.
- Automatically control up to 48 rows individually for maximum savings in seed and increased yields
- Use Vehicle Sync to automate real-time map sharing of coverage maps
- Decrease input costs
- Eliminates over-application
- Provides even application of product
- Creates uniform yield across fields
- Reduces operator fatigue
Monitor real-time seeding information or fertilizer delivery lines and prevent costly planter problems by catching them early before they cause yield reduction.
- See the results of singulation analysis, including information on population, singulation, skips/multiples, spacing, and quality of spacing
Tru Count Products
Tru Count Air Clutches and LiquiBlock valves allow you to start and stop the flow of seed and fertilizer in real-time from the vehicle cab.
Spinner Speed Control
Automatically control spinner speed for spreader application systems.
Field Overlap Without Section Control
Display Functionality Comparison Chart
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
For more information about the New Holland Field IQ Crop Input Control System, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.