With New Holland PLM Books software, you can monitor the profitability of field, livestock groups and equipment. Print tax reports for both cash and accrual ledgers. Keep up to date with the inventory records on supplies, seeds, chemicals, fertilizer, feed, harvested crops and livestock.
- Manage the profitability of fields and equipment groups
- Keep accounting records at the same time as keeping field histories, livestock notations and chemical records
- Access profitability of fields, livestock groups and equipment
- Enter Grain Contracts and print out a position statement to know how much grain is left to be contracted
- Keep up-to-date inventory for supplies (seed, chemicals, fertilizer, feed, etc.), harvested crops and livestock
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
For more information about the New Holland PLM Books software, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.