The Trimble FieldLevel II system streamlines the surveying, designing, and leveling steps required for land-leveling projects and provides two methods for installing rice levees.
Here is a New Holland promotional video showing the concept of the Trimble FieldLevel II (the text in the video is foreign, but you will still get the general idea of the system):
FieldLevel II is a complete solution for surveying, designing, and leveling field surfaces to ensure optimal water management.
- Map fields to provide optimal field coverage
- Easily create boundaries, interior points, and surfaces
- Calculate and report on the true acreage of the survey area
- Design the best surface using Autoplane technology
- Define primary and cross slopes
- Utilize Multiplane design software for more complex field requirements
- Drive scraper hydraulic valves automatically
- Operate both tandem and dual scraper systems
- Efficiently distribute water by maintaining grade
- Improve yields by controlling excess water
- Minimize water costs and improve farm productivity
Use the FieldLevel II System for:
- Topographic surveying
- Land leveling
- Levee design and installation
- Draining tiling
Levee Design and Installation
FieldLevel II offers two methods of installing rice levees including a complete levee design and grade solution or the option of guiding the vehicle manually along a contour.
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
For more information about the Trimble FieldLevel II, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.