The Trimble TrueTracker Implement Steering System is an active implement guidance system that keeps your tractor and implement on the same guidance line. When the implement drifts, the Autopilot automated steering system signals your implement to independently adjust its position to follow the correct path, allowing the implement to correct itself without any compensation from the tractor.
- Allows the implment to correct its position without input from the tractor
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Ideal for row crop and multiple-pass applications
- Accurately steers the implement and tractor on a repeatable path
- Operates in difficult terrain and variable soil conditions
- Minimizes drift and results in more consistent guess rows
- Reduces crop damage and compaction
- Improves seedbed and nutrient placement
TrueTracker utilize s T3™ sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
Trimble TrueGuide vs. TrueTracker Implement Systems
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
For more information about the Trimble TrueTracker™ Implement Steering System, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.