Autopilot Motor Drive is an electric, hands-free, automated steering system that delivers highly accurate, Autopilot-level steering with the ease of installation of the EZ-Pilot® system. No matter your vehicle type or brand, the Autopilot Motor Drive system can be quickly transferred from one vehicle to another.
Here is a New Holland promotional video showing the concept of the Trimble Autopilot Motor Drive (the language in the video is foreign, but you will still get the general idea of seeing the system in action):
- Simple installation
- Highly accurate automated steering capable of sub-inch accuracy
- Slow speed and reverse operation
- Less time and cost to install than traditional hydraulic steering solutions
- Ideal for most row crop and any broad-acre farming applications
- Easily transfer between vehicles
Autopilot uses T3™ sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
- Auto Guidance: TrueTracker™ Implement Steering, TrueGuide™ Implement Steering, RG-100 Row Guidance
- Displays: XCN-2050™, XCN-1050™, FM-750™
For more information about the Trimble Autopilot ™ Motor Drive Automated Steering System, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.