Control your implement with the TrueGuide implement guidance system — a passive guidance system that monitors and corrects the position of your implement with compensation from your tractor.
- Adjusts the implement’s location to the line with movement from the tractor
- Ideal for broadacre crop applications in which multi-pass repeatability is not required
- Uses the existing Autopilot or Autopilot Motor Drive System – only requires a GNSS antenna on the implement
- Terrain compensation for roll
- Reduces uncontrolled drift of the implement by more than 50% over guiding the tractor alone
- Increase your precision with input placement
Trimble TrueGuide vs. TrueTracker Implement Systems
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
For more information about the TrueGuide™ Implement Guidance System, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.