With the Trimble RG-100 row guidance system, you can automatically adjust the combine in response to changes in the rows by using existing sensors built in to the combine head. The Trimble RG-100 system uses the Autopilot™ and Autopilot Motor Drive Systems to center the combine on the rows – even when they are not straight.
- Uses existing row guidance sensors to sense the position of the combine
- Works with the Autopilot and Autopilot Motor Drive Systems to automatically steer your combine along rows
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high-accuracy steering in rollings hills, slopes, and rough terrain
- Increase corn yield through reduced ear loss
- Reduces operator fatigue in difficult conditions such as down corn, curved rows, long passes, and other poor visibility conditions
- Operate effectively in fields planted using other steering systems or in areas where the planter drifted
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
For more information about the Trimble RG-100 Row Guidance System, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.