The New Holland PLM Row Guidance system works with PLM IntelliSteer on combines to provide accurate, hands-free steering during corn harvest to achieve and maintain accurate row positioning in ever-changing harvest conditions, thereby reducing operator fatigue.
- Utilizes dual sensors mounted directly to the corn head dividers
- Maintains performance in fields planted with or without guidance
- Provides seamless transition between row guidance and GPS guidance when a corn row is not detected
- Reduced fatigue, allowing for longer operating hours
- More consistent feeding with header centered on stalks
- Automatic selection of new headland
- Ability to navigate through down corn
- Accurate guidance across waterways
For more information about the New Holland PLM Row Guidance System, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.