New Holland PLM IntelliTurn works with PLM IntelliSteer to provide hands-free steering for automatic, repeatable end-of-row turns – maximizing a vehicle’s turning accuracy and overall efficiency while reducing operator fatigue. PLM IntelliTurn improves yield potential by ensuring agronomically correct field layouts that can be precisely followed during every phase of the crop production cycle.
- Intuitive speed and distance indicator
- Displays time and distance countdown to the upcoming turn
- Displays a vehicle speed threshold for the planned turn
- Continuously projects and customizes the vehicle’s turn path
- Plans turning paths in irregular-shaped fields
- Uses implement positioning as a reference point to trigger a turn
- Ensures that the implement is square after every turn
- Choose between multiple turn triggers including headlands, field boundaries or end-of-swath
- Make early or late turns
- Skip up to 12 swaths
- Customize turn path to optimize positioning for re-entry when using trailing implements with a long hitch
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
Compatible with*: T6 series tractors, T7 series tractors, T8 series tractors, T9 series tractors
*PLM Intelliturn is compatible with New Holland 2011 – current model vehicles. Vehicles must be equipped with PLM Intellisteer and include an IntelliView IV display, New Holland 262 / 372 receiver and a NAV II / NAV III controller.
For more information about the New Holland PLM IntelliTurn, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.