The Trimble EZ-Pilot assisted steering system is a high-performance, low-cost assisted steering solution that is sleekly integrated into the vehicle’s steering column and can be installed on most brands and models of tractors and harvesting equipment. Trimble EZ-Pilot utilizes an integrated electric motor drive for high accuracy at an affordable price.
- Provides hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Integrates directly into the steering column for clear access to cab control
- Allows for unrestricted manual steering when assisted steering is not engaged
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Ideal for both low-accuracy broadacre and high-accuracy row crop farming applications
- Maximizes uptime: complete field operations quickly and accurately
- Fast-reacting motor allows system to quickly get the vehicle online and stay there
- Reduces operator fatigue and increases saftey
- Operates day or night and in dusty or low-visibility conditions
EZ-Pilot uses T3™ sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
For more information about the Trimble EZ-Pilot Assisted Steering System, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.