The Trimble EZ-Steer assisted steering system provides simple, portable, hands-free farming for more than 1,200 vehicle models – old and new. The EZ-Steer system turns the steering wheel for you by combining a friction wheel and motor. It keeps your vehicle in line for efficient, low-stress steering capabilities for your farming applications.
- Provides hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Allows for unrestricted manual steering when disengaged
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Easy to install and transfer between vehicles
- Ideal for broadacre farming applications where extremely accurate positions are not required
- Completes field applications quickly and accurately
- Reduces operator fatigue and increases saftey
- Operates day or night and in dusty or low-visibility conditions
Terrain Compensation Technology
EZ-Steer uses T2® sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
Trimble EZ-Steer vs. EZ-Pilot vs. AutoPilot Steering Systems
This is an All-Makes Compatible Product:
- Displays: XCN-2050™, FM-750™, EZ-Guide® 250
For more information about the Trimble EZ-Steer System, call our Ag Technologies location (1268 E 100 S Rochester, IN 46975) at 574-223-2714.